The original plan called for our boat to be pulled off the pier and put to anchor about a mile offshore to make way for a larger inbound fishing vessel, but that boat has been delayed and saved us a day from having to go out. so instead of going out yesterday, we are scheduled to take off here in just about an hour or so.
the weather is beginning to sour just a bit with some wind kicking up and grey skies moving in. its a shame as the weather has been SO comfortable for at least a week now. You could hardly call this winter, more like a seasonaly cool fall day in colorado. absolutely fantastic. but, with any luck i will get a taste of some crazy waves while we're on anchor. until next post...
may the wind always be at your backs.